It is just 11 days before we start with the games. Here’s a quick help kit for you.
The draws will be out on 28th March, 2018 end of day. The draws will indicate your match timings and opponents. Report to the venue 15 mins before your match schedule.
How to reach:
The venue location is available on google maps. The venue is distributed in two sections.
Venue 1: Badminton, Carrom, Chess and Table Tennis
Venue 2: Box-Cricket, Football 5s and 7s, Tennis and Basketball
For Singing the venue will be a studio and will be communicated separately.
To reach Venue 1 on google maps, set navigation to Chondhe Patil Lawns
To reach Venue 2 on google maps, set navigation to Chondhe Patil Sports Complex.
The below instructions and attached image will help you reach the venue.
1. Reach Hinjawadi Flyover Bridge and travel towards Kaspate Chowk.
2. On Kaspate Chowk Y diversion, take the right.
3. In another 50m, you will find a right turn on DP road. On the corner you will see Merazo.
4. Continue straight for another 100m and take right for venue 1. On the entrance you will find a gate saying ” Chondhe Patil Badminton Hall”.
5. Parking availability is indicated in the map
6. To reach venue 2, do not take the right for venue 1 and continue straight for another 100m and take a U-turn.
7. In 30m, you will find a left for venue 2. On the corner you will find an Amul store and a gate saying “Chondhe Patil Sports Complex” and “Hyderabadi Food Court”.
8. Continue straight on the road. The road leads to Venue 2.
9. Parking is indicated on the map.
Once you reach the venue, head to the reporting desks as indicated in the venue map. Show you company Id card to the team at reporting desk, who will verify you credentials against registration. Post reporting you can proceed to the ground as per your match schedule.
For any queries, reach out on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/corpcarnival/